Sunday, May 7, 2017

A Road Trip To My Best Friend's House


Hello! Yesterday was a wonderful day! We started out the day by going to our local Farmer's Market and then we took a road trip to my best friend, Naomi's house!




I had to stop and get one of these yummy spicy ginger drinks! Yummy!


It was a pretty day here but by the time we got to Naomi's house, it was dreary, rainy, windy and cold. Too cold for spring, but we did stop at an overlook and I took a few pictures.














We also found a surprise! It's a rock that we found and now we are going to hide it somewhere near our home in North Carolina, how cool!



Naomi has been my best friend since 2nd grade and it always feels like no time has gone by at all when I see her. We had a lot of fun chatting, giggling and catching up and Isaac had a lot of fun playing with her kids. Naomi has 5 kids and they are all so different and lovable. After I got to Naomi's, I didn't take many pictures, we were having too much fun, but here is one of us playing around with snapchat! My user name is alexcrochets if ya'll would like to follow me, I'll follow ya'll too of course! Here's my snapcode too! (To use a snapcode: just take a picture of my snapcode with your phone, open snapchat, click on your profile and then click on add friends. Then click on the option to add by snapcode and then choose the picture you took of my snapcode.)




I also had a couple of surprises for Naomi when I got there. This is a crochet cactus that I made for her and I'll have the free pattern out this week! She loved it and I'm so happy!


It was a perfect day and I had a wonderful time getting to see Naomi! What did ya'll do this past weekend? When was the last time you took a road trip? I would love to hear all about it, comment below!

I hope ya'll are having a wonderful day! I'm resting today.

Soft hugs and Never Give Up! <3Alex