Wednesday, July 26, 2017

My First Impression Of Lion Brand's Mandala Yarn


Hello! The other day, Sean was in our local Wal-mart and saw that they finally got in some of Lion Brand's Mandala Yarn and since I had just told Sean the day before that I wanted to try it, he called me and told me they had it in. I was so happy and excited that I jumped on the internet and picked out a colorway, gnome. He bought it and it has sat in the bag waiting for me to look at it, but I decided to look at it with ya'll! Check out my video below!






I hope ya'll liked this video! Do ya'll have any favorite patterns that are great for Lion Brand's Mandala Yarn? Comment below! Are there any videos ya'll would like for me to make? Comment below!

I hope ya'll are having a wonderful day! 

Soft hugs and Never Give Up! <3Alex

DISCLAIMER:
I have not been sponsored for this video and I did purchase the product. If I am sponsored for a product or given a product for review, I will state it in the video. These are my own honest opinions, and if it is a sponsored video, I will always give my own honest opinions.