Wednesday, July 19, 2017

Unboxing Darn Good Yarn Of The Month Club-July


Hello! My birthday was last month and as a birthday gift I got a subscription to Darn Good Yarn of the month club! I've never been apart of a monthly yarn club before so I was super excited to get it in the mail and I decided to unbox it with ya'll! And while I was waiting for the mail man to get here with my package, I decided to try my first time lapse! It's at the beginning of the video, check it out!
I am planning on filming an unboxing every month and after I have used the yarn, I will film a review on the yarn too. Subscribe to my youtube channel so you don't miss any future videos! Have an idea for a video that you would like for me to do? Comment below!


I hope ya'll are having a wonderful day!

Soft hugs and Never Give Up! <3Alex