Monday, July 3, 2017

VLOG: Sunset, Time Lapse and Subway


Hello! Recently I've been learning how to make time lapses with my Nikon D5100. I have loved photography since I was a little girl and I am loving how neat time lapses are! My first time lapse was the other day and I made short clips of the clouds. It was a beautiful day and the sky was a brilliant blue so the clouds were really pretty. Look out for those short time lapses in a future video, very soon! Yesterday we decided to go up the mountain and try to get a sunset time lapse with the mountains in the background, but we were a little late so we stopped at a picnic area and had some dinner and I practiced with the sun setting behind some trees. The sun had mostly set already, but I think the time lapses I got are pretty. Scroll down for the vlog.



I hope ya'll liked this short vlog with some time lapse clips in it. Have ya'll experimented with time lapse? Comment below!

Follow Me On:

Where I post pretty pictures of art, food, crochet, etc

Instagram Story: 
I share short videos and pictures of me being myself, cooking, crocheting, etc I even made a LIVE video the other day!

Share pretty pictures and links to my blogs, videos, tutorials, funny memes, crochet tips, etc

Share links to my videos, blogs, etc I'm NEW to twitter so I'm still trying to figure it out.

Snapchat:
user name: alexcrochets 
Similar shares as Instagram Story.

Follow me and I'll follow ya'll back! I love seeing what ya'll are doing too!

I hope ya'll are having a wonderful day.

Soft hugs and Never Give Up! <3Alex